Friday 3 July 2020

How I created my print advert

How I done it

To create my print advert I used powerpoint, photoshop and photos.

Firstly, what I done was get a picture of the Coca Cola bottle that I was going to use for my print and my audio visual advert. Then in order to get the photo from images to PowerPoint I had to screenshot the picture and then paste it onto photoshop. The reason I had to do this is because the background of the Coca bottle is because I wanted my background to be fully red and the screenshot had a bit of sunlight from when the picture was taken and so I needed to edit the background and change the brightness and colouring. To do this I used the crop tool

To crop out the areas that were too bright and then filled them in with the colour red. I also wanted to make the shadow of the bottle stand out more and so to do this I used the layers option then I selected the drop shadow option and then edited the shadow the way I wanted it to look like.

After I had edited the bottle to make it look realistic with the background I saved this image and added it onto the  PowerPoint. Then I moved onto the slogan that I had chosen to use which was open happiness. I wanted the slogan to have a font that stood out and I wanted the colour to be black and so to get the font I used PowerPoint and chosen Blackadder as my font. This font stood out for me and was the best to use.



I wanted to leave space above the slogan because I wanted to add some bubbles to represent the coke. The bubbles were the hardest for me to create because getting a picture of them would be very hard so instead I decided to use the shapes in PowerPoint to make small black dots that represented the Coca Cola. I used the circles that are in the shapes and changed their colour from blue to black. then I placed them on top of the open happiness slogan and filled the area above it with them.





1 comment:

  1. Well described process Zak.
    Change the title to 'How I did it' or 'How I created my audio visual advert'.
    Do you have a story board to accompany it please.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete

Presentation of culture campaign