Monday 8 June 2020

Two methods choice

Print
I have chose to do print because it is easier to think of ideas for a print product and also you can include the slogan on the print product without any issues. Coca Cola have done many print adverts and so I can use their ones as an example to try and help me for when I am creating my own one. I also think that creating a print product will be easier for me when I create my audio visual because I have to keep the theme with the print product.

Audio visual
I have also chosen to do audio visual. I chose this over audio because Coca Cola do not have many audio adverts when you compare it to the audio visual ones that they have done. Also I can use these Coca Cola adverts as a template and to give me ideas on what I want to do with my audio visual advert. There are also plenty of apps that I can use to create an audio visual where as there isn’t many apps for radio adverts to be created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation of culture campaign