Wednesday 15 July 2020

How I done it

Firstly I needed to create the red background and to do this i got red paper and stuck it on the window so it covered enough so that I could use it as a background.


After I got the background sorted I filmed the video. After the video was filmed I needed a software to edit it and so I used viva-video. I had many different videos and I had to edit them down and so to do that I used the trim tool.

After I edited the videos down I dragged them all together in the order that I wanted them to.
In the gaps between each video I wanted a transition between all of them and so I used the different transitions to make the video look better.
 Finally I needed to find what music i wanted to use and found many types that I liked from different categories.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Zak an excellent set of products for your Unit 20.
    I will be marking today and sending out marks later on.
    Take care
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete

Presentation of culture campaign