Thursday 15 April 2021

Examples of other football posters and leaflets

 




This is an example of a print poster that I found on this website.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.barbadosfa.com%2Fnews%2F%3Fpage%3Dblogdisplay%26ID%3D971&psig=AOvVaw3cmwze4a8B2ZUnYTGsBHuE&ust=1615327335072000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CA0QjhxqFwoTCPDQgLPZoe8CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD


The poster has all the details that I would want to include on my poster. This being the awards that are being presented and when the show will take place. Mine will look different to this in terms of the colour scheme as my colour scheme is different to this and also my logo would be different to this as well. 

 

This the front cover and the contents page of a leaflet. I plan on creating a leaflet and this is one that I liked the look at and I can use when I create my product. I am going to be using my thumbnails that I created to design


mine but this is similar in a way because it has a similar colour scheme to what I want to use and layout.
 


This is the double page spread of the leaflet.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous ZAk - some great research. I do hope your thumbnail ideas incorporate some of these styles.
    Simple and effective flyers/ posters. Great use of colour. Make sure you think carefully about your colour scheme and follow it through in all area of your products. Well done so far

    ReplyDelete

Presentation of culture campaign