Thursday 15 April 2021

legal and ethical issues

when I came to create my products I had to consider many different legal and ethical issues. I need to consider the images that I was using. The images had to be appropriate for the target audience so they do not offend anybody. The images that I select would also have to be either permission from the owner or an image that is copyright free. In the event there will also be music that is copyright free music to avoid any copyright claims. Under the copyright designs and patents act 1998 it allows the user of a piece of work the right to control how their work is used and control who uses it. The information that I include on the poster and leaflet would have to be an accurate  description. This information would include things such as the start time of the show, the date of when the show is taking place and the awards that are available. Any other language that I include on my products would have to be appropriate for the target audience of  my product. Under the data protection act I need to make sure that the information used doesn't break any of the criteria. Any sensitive information that I may use has to be used  in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary. Any other information that I may include cant be biased or discriminative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation of culture campaign