Monday 25 January 2021

Physical to digital

 Tablet device- I use my tablet device to help get my work into a digital format. I would use paper to design things such as mind maps and mood boards and then I would take a picture of these pages so I can put onto my blog. In the camera role I would use the crop tool to crop down the picture to make it as clear and neat as possible. An example of when I had to do this would be when we where writing in our books at home and the work had to go onto the blog and so I took a picture of the work and then cropped it down in my camera role and added it to the blog.

For other types of work such as the culture campaign I had to email myself work that I done on things such as power-point and word. I did this because I was doing work at home and switching devices and the only way to access my work was through emailing myself so I can still do work at home. Sometimes I took a picture of my work I did on paper then I had to email the picture to myself so I can use that picture for my work. 

For this culture campaign I would use paper for things such as thumbnails for what the cover layout would look like and to do that I had to create the thumbnails in my book then I would take a picture on my phone and on my camera role I would crop down the picture so it’s neat and tidy and then I would Email the picture to myself which then I would receive the picture on the computer, as that is what I was using to create my campaign, and I would copy and paste that image from my emails onto the PowerPoint that I was using. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation of culture campaign