Saturday 23 January 2021

CV

Email: 08zw02@cardinal-heenan.org.uk

 

Zak wilson 

 

 

Introduction

 

I am a very confident, motivated, hard working individual who is very organised. I am a member of Cardinal-Heenan Sixth Form. My strengths include things such as being patient and dedicated to achieve what I want to achieve. I am currently working towards the completion of my A-levels shchi will end soon. I have also developed many other skills through work experience that I have done.

 

 

Education

Grades: GCSE 

Maths: 5

English language: 4

English literature: 4

Science: 5,4

ICT: D

Geography: 5

PE: P

Food technology: M

 

A-level so far: Cambridge technicals

Digital media- M

ICT- M

 

Work experience 

 

I have work experience for HMRC. In this work experience I done things such as set up meeting for other people, editing spreadsheets and also responding to emails. I was also in meetings and done presentations about certain things. I did this work experience for around 2 weeks. It was mainly computer based which would help with the subjects that I am currently doing.

 

Hobbies and interests

 

I enjoy both watching and playing football. I have a season ticket for Everton which I have had for a number of years. I also enjoy playing video games. I also enjoy spending time with both family and friends. I used to always play football for football teams when I was younger as well. When I was younger I also used to regularly go swimming and have swimming classes.

 

References 

 

Mrs McDonald-Holmes- Cambridge technicals                          

Digital media                                                                               

p.mcdonald-holmes@cardinal-heenan.org.uk

 

Mrs Kewley- Cambridge technicals 

c.kewley@cardinal-heenan.org.uk

 

Mrs O’Brien

c.o'brien@cardinal-heenan.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation of culture campaign