Monday 8 February 2021

1.4 repurposing clip to advert

 Video clip to advert 

This is a screenshot of my Coca Cola advert and a short clip that I created for it for unit 20. I converted this clip to make it become part of my Coca Cola advert. This isn’t the only video clip i have, I have many other clips that I put all together to make it into one advert.

I did this through an app called viva video. To turn all of these small videos into one advert i firstly had to crop down the videos so the length of the videos isn’t too long as there was only a certain amount of time that the advert could run for. I had to crop down the videos on the app and I did that by adding the videos onto the clip edit and using the crop tool to drag the tool to where I wanted the video to be cut. I had to do this for every video. In order to get the videos onto this app I had to record the videos on my camera roll and then I went onto the app and it gave us the option to add videos from my camera roll onto the app.

After I cropped down my videos to the length I wanted I dragged them down into the clip edit. I also wanted to add special effects to mine and so I added special effects to make the advert look realistic. The advert also needed to have music so I went to the music section and had a range of music to choose from.

Then finally I had to convert the video form the app onto the blog and to do this I created a new blog post and went to the upload from computer section and then selected the video I wanted and it loaded onto the blog post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Presentation of culture campaign