Wednesday 25 September 2019

masthead




       inner glow- I am a fan of the inner glow because it creates a nice pattern that goes inside of the masthead and its creative. the problem I had was that when I went to choose my colour I didn't know how to change it and customize the colours that I wanted to use. eventually I overcame the struggle and managed to get it done.


bevel and emboss- I don't really like the bevel and emboss because I think that when you change the colour and choose what style you want it doesn't really look nice and looks scruffy and messy. also I don't like the shadow that it does as well because it looks in complete and also when you go full size it looks like there isn't anything there so it looks pointless. the main problem that I had to overcome was when I was choosing my size and colour because the only colour that would make sense was black and also the minimum size was the only size that would work and it didn't look very good at all.


inner shadow- I like inner shadow for many reasons. the main reason is because there are so many blend modes that you can choose from and you can notice all of the different textures when you click on them. I could also see the different colours and the effects that it has on the overall creation. the main problem that I had with this was when I was choosing the contour because I didn't get what each of them were and what they do.


drop shadow- I liked drop shadow because it allowed us to add a mini background to the masthead and it made it look creative and fun. I could do whatever I want and I didn't see anything wrong with it.





-

1 comment:

  1. again a well thought out commentary this will help access the M and D bandings- I like the labelling of the effects this will help you when refereeing back to what you have done when creating the actual masthead on your magazine- start to think about what fonts are suitable and which effects will look professional.
    You haven't posted the images into text yet noir the brushes as text.

    ReplyDelete

Presentation of culture campaign