Thursday 15 April 2021

Updated proposal

 The following proposal is for: Liverpool

Unit: 21

Student: Zak wilson 

Date: 24/09/2020

Culture campaign grassroots football 

Organiser: Zak wilson 

Date: 6th july 

Time: 5pm 

 

Description 

 

Grassroots football is the lowest level of football that is spread out all over Liverpool. In Norris Green and west derby there are a wide range of teams both men and women. 9 a side football is very popular within Liverpool and there are many pitch’s that help them play. Football matches also have to have referees and there are referees that start their career at grassroots level and build their way up. David Horlick is the referee development manager so he oversees all of the 800 referees that are in Liverpool.

 

Grassroots teams: Norris green Baptist church, ST Teresa’s Norris green, west derby tigers dronsfield fc

 

Proposed plan

 

My proposed plan is to hold a football awards show. I want to do this because I want to show what grassroots football is all about and to make people aware of it. I plan to do this by having a football legend present the awards that is widely known in Liverpool so somebody like Steven Gerrard so it becomes more popular. The famous person would demand a fee to come along and feature in these awards. Loads of people in Liverpool are very interested in football through the ages of 14 to 17, male or female, rich or poor income so I think that these awards would bring the communities together through all the different social grades. I believe that with this bringing the community together it would help with the wider goal of regenerating the city. There will be many awards to do with grassroots football and also an award for the community work that is done outside of football.

 

Budget: £450,000 from Everton in the community and from Liverpool fc. Everton in the community set up events to promote the event and to raise money form the community to help with grassroots football. The money for grassroots would go to things such as pitches and training opportunities.

 

Schedule/ timeline: 6 weeks 

 

Award categories: 

 

Men 

 

Player of the season   Best community work   Manager of the season    League of the season   Referee of the season    Team the season    Goal of the season

 

Women 

 

Player of the season    Best community work   Manager of the season   League of the season   Referee of the season   Team of the season   Goal of the season 

 

Target audience 

 

. Boys and girls 

.age 14 to 17

. Grassroots football would be for all people throughout the social grades from grade A to grade D 

. Lots of people in Liverpool I interested in football       




     

This is an example of a similar football culture campaign awards show and it would also be similar as to the way I am going to layout my one.  



The colour scheme is not the type that I would use for my product however, I would use colours that make us think about about football. For example green for the grass on a football pitch white and black for the football and the maybe the goals themselves. 

 

 

The font style that I want to use would be big and bold to make it stand out from everything else. The most important thing about the font is that people have to be able to read it. Fonts such as open sands, quicksands and roboto are the types that I would want to use.

 

Distribution and marketing: since it’s a poster it will be stuck on different areas around the city of Liverpool as this is where the awards are taking place. The centre of Liverpool would be the most ideal place to have these posters as it is a very popular area of Liverpool. In order to get to a wider audience for this campaign to raise awareness posters will also be stuck around the rest of Liverpool as there are many people across the city who are interested in Grassroots football. I will also post pictures of the posters onto different social media channels such as Twitter and Instagram to try and raise even more awareness about the show.

 

Content: I want the colour scheme to make people feel Like it’s a football related event. I intend to use catchy colours to make it stand out. Colours like green, blue, black and white are some colours I intend to use for my product.

 

Images are another that are frequently used in posters for events like mine. Images that relate to football would be what I use in my product.

 

Some posters have a cartoony theme to them while others have a real life look to them and I want mine to look real life as I Believe it’s the most suitable for an awards show. 

 

I also will include details about the event on the poster such as my phone number, where the venue is and when the event is. 

1 comment:

Presentation of culture campaign