Thursday 15 April 2021

thumbnails

 






I plan on creating a poster and a leaflet for my culture campaign. the top two thumbnails are different options that i can use for my poster. whichever one i plan to use i will follow when it comes to creating the actual product. I have also created a double page spread thumbnail for the leaflet that i plan on creating. i only have one option as i am set on this being my choice for when i create the product. when i choose my poster thumbnail i could use the other one for my leaflet as it would make it look different and not repetitive. these thumbnails are the only options that i have created and i plan on using these thumbnails.   











1 comment:

  1. Great to see your thumbnails a little more depth on two or three more please. Think back to the ones we did in y12 for music magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Presentation of culture campaign